Sat, 28 Oct|
ADULTS - Halloween Monster Cakelette Workshop
Explore the spooktacular world of buttercream monster cakelettes in this fun and interactive workshop!
Time & Location
28 Oct 2023, 14:00 – 16:00
Dubai, Warehouse #24 - Street 28a - Al Quoz - Al Quoz Industrial Area 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
About the event
Skill level: beginner (our team will be there to help you in every step!)
Age: Adults (16+)
In this Monsters Cakelette Workshop, you will learn:
· The basics of cake textures & cake decorating
· How to fill, stack & assemble a 4” 2 layered Vanilla cake
· How to perfectly cover a round cake in buttercream
· Buttercream basics and how to apply it on cakes
· How to achieve smooth sides and sharp edges
· How to use food colouring on buttercream the right way
· How to use multiple piping techniques with different nozzles to create textures for your mini monsters
· Create your own edible accessories such as edible eye, brains, horns, teeth, and more
All students will be working with real cake (pre-baked) and will be filling, stacking, decorating and taking home one 4” 2 layered vanilla cakelette (serves 2-4 guests). All buttercream will be pre-made, but each student will be coloring their own batch (up to 2 colors) to decorate their cake with and create their own halloween character.
All materials will be supplied and you will be taking your finished cake home with you to enjoy.
Snacks and refreshments will be provided throughout the workshop.
Please note: This workshop is non-refundable. Should you be unable to attend you are able to gift your spot to a friend. Rise Bakehouse reserves the right to cancel or postpone the workshop after which a refund can be requested should all parties agree. Each ticket sold covers one guest strictly. Workshop tickets cannot be shared.
Bookings are virtual and you will receive a confirmation email – you will need to bring this with you upon arrival on the day of the workshop.
Hygiene protocols will be observed, implemented and maintained throughout the workshop. All attendants are required to wear a chefs caoat, apron and hair net. Should you have any health concerns it is your responsibility to inform the Rise Bakehouse team.
By paying for this workshop, you are also agreeing to all of our terms & conditions.
Rise Bakehouse WorkshopAED 315.00Tax: +AED 15.75 VAT+AED 8.27 service feeSale ended